Thursday, August 5, 2010

Review - Learn Albanian: Mësoni Shqip by Çezar Kurti - #2

Hi all! So, I'm just jumping right in with some resource reviews.

What I'll be doing in these videos is walking you through some of the books that have helped me in my language learning journey.

I know for myself, just seeing previews and hearing about and making Amazon carts of language books gets me excited. C'mon, you know it does for you too.

I want to help prospective learners of languages know what's out there in terms of books, audio, etc.

I'll just be giving short tours of the lesson format, pros and cons, price range, and all that fun stuff.

Here's my first one, going in alphabetical order of my course-book collection first (then phrasebooks, grammars, and so on afterwards), Albanian.

Lucky Albanian. Always first in the lists.

Albanian is spoken by around 3 million people mostly in Albania (obviously), Montenegro, Kosovo, and the surrounding area.
(More at Wikipedia and more at Omniglot)

This resource video is an overlook of Çezar Kurti's Learn Albanian: Mësoni Shqip: An Introduction to Albanian Grammar.

Check it out on Amazon here or search it on Bookfinder (super awesome site) here.

Below is the video, or follow this link. Enjoy! Please feel free to comment, rate, and subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails