Friday, August 13, 2010

Review - Basic Chinese Grammar and Sentence Patterns by A. D. Syrokomla-Stefanowska & Mabel Lee - #6

Hi guys,

Back with another review for ya' tonight. Another Chinese book came in the mail, so we're back to C (check out Intermediate Chinese and Learn Dutch for English Speakers too!).

A little bit tired in this one, sorry -- I hope I don't go in circles too much. The content's there though. I have to say this is a nice review manual book and kind of fun/something different.

By the way, I wanted to let you guys know that I'll be away for a week so may not be able to do language resource reviews; I might do a vlog or two, though, who knows.

Thank you to all of my new subscribers and YouTube friends! If any of you are reading this blog please leave a comment :)

Enjoy this review!

Chinese is spoken by around 1.3 billion China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and communities around the world.
(More at Wikipedia and more at Omniglot)

This video is an overlook of A. D. Syrokomla-Stefanowska and Mabel Lee's Basic Chinese Grammar and Sentence Patterns.

Check it out on Amazon here or search it on Bookfinder here.

Remember to comment, rate and subscribe!

Feel free to email me here as always.

Below is the video or you can watch it at this link. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails