Thursday, August 5, 2010

Introduction - #1

Hi all! Welcome to my new blog, Brian on Language.

This blog accompanies the YouTube videos I'll be making at my channel identically-named, BrianonLanguage.

With this project, I hope to share my passion for languages (mostly the obscure, lesser-studied ones) by making videos on language resource reviews, vlogs on learning and practice, discussion, how-tos, and more.

I've started many projects in the past but I really hope to get this one going. As such an avid YouTuber and Internet surfer, especially on the topic of language, I feel that I want to contribute to the community that has helped me become who I am today.

So, here I go!

Check out my first video below, or at this link. Please, do not hesitate to comment, subscribe, rate or email me here as always.

Brian



P.S. - Don't judge 'cuz my blog layout is a preset! I like it ~_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails