Thursday, August 5, 2010

Review - Everyday Balinese by I Gusti Made Sutjaja - #3

Hi all!

Onto our next review! Alphabetically following Albanian (check out that video as well right here) in my coursebook collection is Balinese.

Balinese is a language that I decided to look into and dabble with partly inspired by Moses McCormick's interest in it (really cool language guy on YouTube, check him out here), partly inspired by my fascination with the cool Indonesian island of Bali, and partly inspired by my interest in Austronesian languages.

Balinese is spoken by around 4 million people, mostly centered around the island of Bali.
(More at Wikipedia and more at Omniglot)

This video is an overlook of I Gusti Made Sutjaja's "Everyday Balinese: Your Guide to Speaking Balinese Quickly and Effortlessly in a Few Hours".

Check it out on Amazon here or search it on Bookfinder here.

Remember to comment, rate and subscribe! I'd love to hear from you, especially if you were previously or are now interested in Balinese!

Feel free to email me here as always, too.

Below is the video or it is available at this link. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails